Monday, April 23, 2012

A Confession: Hot Dog Fingers

I have to admit, there are very few things I really dislike about myself. Sure, there are some things I were I were better at {running, sewing, designing a blog}, but those are things I can work on. Change.

But physically, I like most of me. There is however one thing {okay maybe like 3, but I'm only talking about one here} that I don't like about myself. But I have come to terms with it, and can totally make fun of myself.

I have hot dog fingers. I actually think it's mostly my fault. I have this really bad habit of biting my fingernails, which makes them really long. {I think the purpose of fingernails is to elongate your fingers...}

Anyway, it makes wearing nail polish, rings, henna, or anything that attracts the eye to the hand slightly awkward.


{Twinners. I know you're thinking it. You don't have to lie. And it's okay to laugh. I did}


Maybe someday, I will stop biting my fingernails {for legit, not just for a few months, which is currently my record}, and my fingers won't look so much like hot dogs. Either that or finger liposuction. {jk...ish}

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, yes, I'm totally laughing. But only because I feel the EXACT same way about my hands/fingers. Mine are the same, nail-bitten and all. (sigh) Ah well, at least we both know how to use these hands pretty well...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toes are crooked. Like, a lot. It makes me embarrassed to get pedicures, haha. But I do it anyway! they look prettier polished. sort of.

    ReplyDelete